Saturday, July 18, 2009

Week 1 EOC: A Quality Customer Experience

I ordered $108 worth of clothes off Oldnavy.com about two and weeks ago and because I spent over a $100, the shipping was free. Fast forward to the July 13, 2009, and it has not arrived yet. Granted I ordered close to the weekend, and the shipping was going ground, I still had yet to receive my package of my new jeans and shirts. I had ordered them for an event I was supposed to be attending. The event was two days away and they were yet to be found. I tracked my package through ups and it said that they had been delivered at 4:51 PM that day and left on my door step. Wrong! I had been home all day and not a soul came to my door. So I called ups and they told me I had to call Old Navy so they can track a package that supposedly was delivered. So I did and Old Navy was happy to track the missing package and resend me item, with no cost to me, though the prices had changed, and they required a signature this time, since there was no option for one when I originally placed the order. The representative on the phone was so nice and courteous; I wanted to take her out for cocktails because she made me feel good, even though I still had nothing to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment