Thursday, September 3, 2009

Week 8 EOC: Progress on Vodka Brand

I finally came up with a brand that has not currently been tapped into yet. I decided t equate my vodka brand with the one day a year everyone is familiar with, their birthday. I am not sure what I want to call it but I do know that I want it to be something catchy and clever or something that sounds so cool that no one really cares what the name means but they care that they know it and remember it on their birthday. As far as visuals go, I plan to do some kind of graphic to show people the design aspects of the brand and the different varieties. I think I have a great idea on how to do a shot glass, a graphic of course. I am in audio, so I suppose a MySpace Music Page is appropriate. I am sure I will not be remixing the Happy Birthday song. I think something catchy to get you grooving will suffice. I am a little on the fence about to twitter. Do people really care what a bottle of vodka is doing? Or are they so drunk they cannot figure it out that they drank it? Maybe I will do it then, just to be funny and lighten the mood on all these pretentious vodka brands out there. I definitely want to keep it fun and exciting and definitely marketable to everyone in any class, of course over the age of twenty one.

No comments:

Post a Comment