Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 10 EOC: Retaining Customer Loyalty

I always end up going to Target before I go to Wal-Mart. I love target. I always seem to get most of what I need plus a few extra things that I really do not but have to have anyway. I suppose, the shopping experience is why I go there. Wal-Mart is like the last resort shopping destination for me. If I cannot absolutely find it at Target or any other store nearby or if I am hard up for cash, then I trudge up the energy and patience and go. Everyone goes to Wal-Mart. I equate the shopping experience with last minute Christmas shopping. It is DREADFUL!!!!! I know I will get old one day, but at the moment I am going through aisles and some older person stops in front of me and they KNOW I am behind them, and then do not move to the side so I can pass, I want to KILL them! What a terrible but honest thing. I have maintained my loyalty to Target because of the relaxed, easy-going, and thrifty shopping experience. I think the quality of their clothes is better than that of Wal-Mart. They carry food products, and the ones I buy at Wal-Mart too. The difference in price may be up to a dollar, but I do not care because I get to keep my sanity. Target has great deals also. I can count on buying my polo shirts from them on clearance every month. I know they will be there. I can never find two items that I’ve wanted to buy at Wal-mart in the same shopping day, because I can never find the size I need. Target saves me money, a headache, and a long wait in line if I have more than 20 items. So long as the experience is great, I will keep shopping there.

No comments:

Post a Comment