Thursday, August 27, 2009

Week 7 EOC: My Biggest Challenge

The biggest challenge to developing my marketing plan is the concept. Trying to come up with a product that has not already been done is a challenge. There is an array of brands of vodka and I am pretty sure that they have tried many different concepts. Also making my product unique is also a challenge. Vodka has less than a handful of ingredients and you could add almost anything to make it unique but making it unique and making it all make sense seems to prove a little more tuff than I had originally thought. Finding beneficial reasons why someone would want to buy this brand over an already well established brand is also hard. What kinds of benefits does alcohol have? I think my idea is definitely unique and I think the benefits are worth passing up a bottle of Ciroc or Greygoose.

No comments:

Post a Comment